When my countertops were set to be installed, I knew exactly what to expect, but I realize the average renovator probably does not! So here is the inside scoop on what happens when your new counters go in.
What to expect
- Have a clear and unobstructed path for the installers
- Make sure any support brackets for overhang are already installed
- Give the installers space!
- Installation time will take anywhere from:
- Vanity – 1-2 hours
- Kitchen 3-4 hours
- Fireplace – 2-3 hours
When can I start using my kitchen?
- We recommend waiting 24 hours for silicone to set before you have the plumber connect the water
- You can start using your countertop surface right away
How do I take care of my new Countertops?
- Check out our stone care guide here!