How to Begin
The process of renovating a kitchen or bath may seem like a daunting task, but at Metropolitan, our experienced team of professionals is committed to making your project as easy and timely as possible. Our designers offer the following recommendations to optimize your experience.
Consultation & Design Services
- Begin by choosing a trade professional – interior designer, remodeler, architect, builder – who will work as part of your team, along with Metropolitan, on your project.
- Before designing can begin, you must select your appliances, as they are a crucial part of any project design.
- Develop a wish list, establish priorities and plan a budget for your cabinets and countertops prior to your consultation. Think about your lifestyle and how you want your room to be used.
- Call to schedule a consultation with a Metropolitan designer at a time convenient to you and your trade professional. Plan on spending 1 – 2 hours at your initial meeting.
- Explore your different options with our complimentary design services, where our designers combine function, budget and aesthetics to create a space specifically for you.
- Finally, create a realistic project timeline and inform your designer of the project manager’s timetable. Cabinet production begins once the design is approved and cabinet selection is finalized.