At Metropolitan, we love being able to give clients gorgeous products that don’t break the budget. Looking to renovate your bathroom in the Greater Boston area of New England? We’re going to show you two ways to get a beautiful bathroom ‘look for less’ using our stock cabinet line, Cityline. Each bathroom vanity in our custom and in-house stock lines, are hand-crafted in our Norwood, Massachusetts factory.
Look One: Natural Wood Vanities with Dark Hardware
We can’t get enough of the blonde wood and black hardware combo! Paired with a light colored stone top, this style is both timeless and modern. Inspired by the beachy vibes of the west coast, these Metropolitan vanities definitely have us California dreamin.
- Cabinets: Metropolitan ShowHouse Quarter Sawn White Oak with a white glaze and a weathered finish
- Countertops: Everest quartzite with a honed finish
- Hardware: Top Knobs
- Cabinets: Cityline Clarendon door
- Countertops: Caesarstone quartz in Cloudburst Concrete
- Hardware: Emtek
Look Two: Modern Gloss Floating Vanity
Floating a vanity off the floor instantly gives a bathroom an open atmosphere by creating an illusion of added space. Whether using custom cabinets or stock cabinets, a floating vanity always looks polished! We love how a gloss vanity brings a big dose of glamour to powder rooms, creating a jewel box space.
- Cabinets: Metropolitan ShowHouse high pressure laminate door in Wired Mercury
- Countertops: White Rhino marble with a honed finish
- Hardware: Custom
- Cabinets: Cityline Ashmont door
- Countertop: Mont Blanc quartzite
- Faucet: Brizo
See, you can get an amazing vanity at many multiple price points! Want to start your next bathroom project? Contact us or visit one of our showrooms! We can help you design a space with cabinets and countertops that fit your budget and style.