If you’re looking to add function and organization to your basement, laminate counters are the perfect material. In New England, basements are popular spot in the home for playrooms, offices and for storage. Our Cityline stock cabinets paired with laminate counters are perfect for New England basements – read on to find out why!
- Family-Friendly: Since laminate is a solid surface, it’s non-porous, so it doesn’t absorb bacteria and food spills as some natural stone surfaces do. For busy, high traffic areas of a household, laminate counters are a smart choice.
- Cost Effective: Significantly more affordable than stone, laminate countertops are a smart option for homeowners looking to renovate on a small budget, and still get great style.
- Low Maintenance: Only soap and water are needed to keep laminate tops clean. No sealers or special polishes needed, as required by other countertop materials such as stone and quartz.
- Wide Variety of Colors: Popular brands such as Formica and Wilsonart are continuously coming out with new colors, patterns and even materials. We can make a top using any color you specify, from any vendor, as long as it’s not discontinued.
- It’s Versatile: Laminate can be cut into pretty much any shape, providing a fantastic solution for basement rooms with difficult dimensions and unique corners.
To get a quote on a laminate top fill out our quote form here!