Laminate countertops are not only a very affordable countertop option, but a very practical choice, as well.
- Low Maintenance: Only soap and water are needed to keep laminate countertops clean. No sealers or special polishes needed, as required by other countertop materials such as stone and quartz.
- Less Prone to Germs: Since laminate is a solid surface, it’s not porous, and therefore doesn’t absorb bacteria and food spills as some natural stone surfaces do. For a busy, active household, laminate counters are a smart choice.
We make our laminate tops right in our Norwood, MA factory. Here are our current top 5 favorite colors for laminate countertops!
- White Ice Granite by Formica
- Calcutta Marble by Wilsonart
- White Shalestone by Formica
- Satin Stainless by Wilsonart
- Black Shalestone by Formica