When renovating a room in the house – or multiple – the costs can add up very quickly! We love finding ways to create rooms that look chic, but don’t break the bank. Here are 3 ideas on how to create a beautiful laundry room using cost-conscious products.
1. Use Stock Cabinets
- Metropolitan’s new stock cabinet line, Cityline, has 4 gorgeous door styles to choose from
- We love the Tremont door, a white high-gloss slab
2. Consider Laminate Countertops
- For a busy room in the house, like laundry rooms, laminate counters are a convenient and practical choice
- Since laminate is a solid surface, it’s not porous, and therefore doesn’t absorb bacteria and food spills as some natural stone surfaces do
- Drastically more affordable than stone, laminate countertops are a smart option for homeowners looking to renovate on a small budget, and still get great style